Plating is an effective method of treating fractures and pseudoarthroseis of the diaphyseal and proximal humerus.
The success of this treatment depends on a number of factors, one of which is the technical and morphological characteristics of the plate used.
Intrauma humeral plates are anatomically pre-shaped and allow biplanar locking, which ensures excellent primary stability.
The patented conical locking system avoids the loss of primary and secondary reduction, ensuring stable fixation even in osteoporotic bone.
O’nil plates are also indicated for the treatment of elderly patients with poor bone quality: the unique locking mechanism avoids pressure on the bone, preserving vascularity and accelerating the return of the patient’s previous mobility and function.
Benefits and advantages
- The patented screw-plate locking system allows easy locking of the screws, eliminates the risk of cross threading between the screw and plate, and ensures a simple operative technique.
- Available in two lengths.
- Biplanar and bicortical fixation.
- Low profile anatomically pre-shaped.
- Simple and intuitive instruments for reduced surgery times.
|Diaphyseal humerus plate short
|Diaphyseal humerus plate long
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316 LVM – ISO 5832-1
Bushings and screws: Titanium Ti6AI4V – ISO 5832-3