Intra-articular fractures of the distal humerus.
Supra-condylar fractures of the distal humerus.
The complex anatomical features of the distal humerus and of the elbow articulation require advanced fracture plates, morphologically suitable for a successfully osteosynthesis in this region. Intrauma has developed a wide range of internal fixators for the distal humerus, including various shapes and anatomically pre-shaped and supporting the lateral and medial humeral epiphyses.
Suitable for poly-fragment fractures, O’Nil plates are also indicated for the treatment of elderly patients with poor bone quality: the lack of pressure on the bone and the limited invasiveness help to preserve the vascularisation of the periosteum. The unique locking mechanism also ensures fracture stability whilst avoiding pressure on the bone, preserving vascularity and accelerating the return of the patient’s previous mobility and function.
Benefits and advantages
- Low profile anatomical plates.
- Bicortical fixation.
- The patented screw-plate locking system eliminates the risk of cross threading between the screw and plate and ensures a simple operative technique.
- Less risk of primary and secondary loss of reduction, even with high dynamic load.
- Diamagnetic steel plates allow magnetic resonance imaging; screws and bushes are made of titanium.
- Simple and intuitive Instruments for reduced surgery times.
|133.1005||Distal humerus medial plate short||103||3+4|
|133.1006||Distal humerus medial plate medium||148||3+7|
|133.1007||Distal humerus lateral plate short (L)||98||5+4|
|133.1008||Distal humerus lateral plate short (R)||98||5+4|
|133.1009||Distal humerus lateral plate medium (L)||143||5+7|
|133.1010||Distal humerus lateral plate medium (R)||143||5+7|
Autolocking screws Ø 3,5 from 10 to 90 mm
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316 LVM – ISO 5832-1
Bushings and screws: Titanium Ti6AI4V – ISO 5832-3