O’nil radius volar plates are studied for the treatment of intra-and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies.
MTF Radius volar plates
Thanks to the patented conical locking system, the internal fixator O’nil equally distributes the forces on the entire structure by reducing the risk of implant rupture and mobilization of the screws.
The various holes that allow the use of screws blocked by conical locking system, offer many opportunities for the synthesis of both the radial and the intermediate column.
O’nil volar plates has got seven distal screws with angulation and position specific for an optimal fixation of fragments, two of which are designed to grant maximum stability of styloid.
Benefits and advantages
- The low profile and rounded ends greatly reduce the risk of irritation of soft tissues.
- The patented screw-plate locking system allows an easy technique and eliminates the possibility of cross-threading between the screw head and the plate
- 6 or 7 distal screws with specific angulation.
- The conical locking system includes a bicortical fixation.
- Simple and intuitive instruments.
- The contact and pressure of the plate on the bone are not necessary; the vascularity of the periosteum is so preserved.
|120.9009||MTF radius volar plate small (L)||47||6+3|
|120.9010||MTF radius volar plate small (R)||47||6+3|
|120.9011||MTF radius volar plate medium (L)||48||7+3|
|120.9012||MTF radius volar plate medium (R)||48||7+3|
|120.9013||MTF radius volar plate small-long (L)||86||6+7|
|120.9014||MTF radius volar plate small-long (R)||86||6+7|
Cortical screws Ø 2,7 from 6 to 40 mm
Plates, bushing and screws: Titanium Ti6AI4V – ISO 5832-3