O’nil locking olecranon plates provide excellent fixation of the proximal ulna for fractures and osteotomies.
Anatomic and pre-shaped, they can be positioned directly above the tricipital tendon.
The unique conical screw-plate locking mechanism ensures fracture stability whist avoiding pressure on the bone, preserving vascularity and accelerating the return of the patient’s previous mobility and function.
Benefits and advantages
- Anatomical design, low profile plate.
- The patented screw-plate locking system allows easy locking of the screws, eliminates the risk of cross threading between the screw and plate, and ensures a simple operative technique.
- Bicortical fixation.
- Screw positions allow a perfect alignment of the proximal olecranon and address multiple fracture patterns.
- Diamagnetic steel (AISI 316 LVM – ISO 5832-1) plates allow MRI; screws and bushes are made of titanium (Ti6AI4V – ISO 5832-3).
- Simple and intuitive Instruments for reduced surgery times.
|131.4003||Olecranon plate L (L)||105||5+4|
|131.4004||Olecranon plate L (R)||105||5+4|
Autolocking screws Ø 3,5 from 10 to 90 mm
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316 LVM - ISO 5832-1
Bushing and screws: Titanium Ti6AI4V - ISO 5832-3