PHF Proximal humerus
Proximal humerus fractures.
The O’Nil plate for proximal humerus is an optimal solution for the treatment of fractures of humeral head. In the proximal part of the plate seven screws can be locked at different angles, providing maximum stability to the humeral head, granting excellent grip in the osteoporotic bone and in multi fragmentary fractures.
Made of AISI 316 LVM – ISO 5832-1 steel to allow MR imaging, the low profile and the particular design reduce the risk of impingement.
The absence of pressure on the bone and the limited invasiveness help to preserve the proper vascularization of the periosteum; the biomechanical qualities of the implant permit early rehabilitation, by decreasing healing times.
Benefits and advantages
- Patented screw-plate locking system allows a simple operative technique and eliminates the risk of cross threading between the screw head and the plate.
- Available in four lengths, right and left versions.
- The locking system allows a bicortical fixation.
- Low profile and pre-shaped plate.
- Simple instruments for reduced surgery times.
|135.1203||PHF Proximal humerus plate medium (L)||82||7+3|
|135.1204||PHF Proximal humerus plate medium (R)||82||7+3|
|135.1205||PHF Proximal humerus plate long (L)||125||7+6|
|135.1206||PHF Proximal humerus plate long (R)||125||7+6|
|135.1207||PHF Proximal humerus plate extra-long (L)||180||7+9|
|135.1208||PHF Proximal humerus plate extra-long (R)||180||7+9|
Cortical screws: Ø 3,5 from 12 to 70 mm
Plates and cortical screws: Stainless steel AISI 316 LVM – ISO 5832-1
Bushings and autolocking screws: Titanium Ti6AI4V – ISO 5832-3